Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "KennySpag, post: 1627570, member: 214808"]
If Standing: + - 120 + - 58
If Moving: Low Velocity: + - 58
High Velocity: + - 28 (I Think)
In Air: + - 15 (I Think)
[/ QUOTE]
or you can just use what sharklazers uses a correct getmaxdesync and use the same switch case he used for max desync so like if max desync is over 35 say its 60 then brute 60 and if its below 35 then they are using sidemove and u can bruteforce 35 its pretty simple just look at his source its all there

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
just use reverse setup velocity to get max desync angle so when enemy moves the desync angle gets clamped so you wont be trying to resolve someone using 58 when their max desync angle is smth like 29 at max velocity (i think 29 is max desync value for when moving at full speed on ground feel free to correct me) so you should try doing something like this when getting angles to resolve
float resolver_yaw = std :: clamp(58, 0, flMaxBodyYaw);
and bruteforce + - that angle and if you miss that just / 2 for a basic resolver if you wanna try make it hit more try doing smth to guess the enemy desync side it should help you hit more often

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "Syznapse, post: 1627551, member: 273066"]
+ - 3: roflanBuldiga:
[/ QUOTE]
yes use this you will hit p all the time

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "HDTRPlayzZ, post: 1627651, member: 211731"]
just use reverse setup velocity to get max desync angle so when enemy moves the desync angle gets clamped so you wont be trying to resolve someone using 58 when their max desync angle is smth like 29 at max velocity (i think 29 is max desync value for when moving at full speed on ground feel free to correct me) so you should try doing something like this when getting angles to resolve
float resolver_yaw = std :: clamp (58, 0, flMaxBodyYaw);
and bruteforce + - that angle and if you miss that just / 2 for a basic resolver if you wanna try make it hit more try doing smth to guess the enemy desync side it should help you hit more often
[/ QUOTE]
just to clarify for future reference max desync angle at full speed tested with scout 15 with auto 23 according to onetaps desync output values i did some testing and i wouldnt do that i'd still stick to updating the bruteforced angle per tick so that you never have ainvalid angle idk how to explain u can dm me on discord if you want more details and shit Memories#8221

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "Memoriespt11, post: 1627656, member: 208317"]
[QUOTE = "HDTRPlayzZ, post: 1627651, member: 211731"]
float resolver_yaw = std :: clamp (58, 0, flMaxBodyYaw);
[/ QUOTE]
just to clarify for future reference max desync angle at full speed tested with scout 15 with auto 23 according to onetaps desync output values i did some testing and i wouldnt do that i'd still stick to updating the bruteforced angle per tick so that you never have ainvalid angle idk how to explain u can dm me on discord if you want more details and shit Memories # 8221
[/ QUOTE]
its using maxbodyyaw tho from reversed setup velocity so dif values with dif guns shouldnt be an issue as it changes with the guns aswell as the speed so it will be settings itself to when an enemy is max speed with a gun to their max desync value shouldnt it?

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Thanks for everyone leaving a comment, but I cant really understand what you are saying guys :D. My brain is too smol, but im very thankful for the time you spent on commenting.

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Stop being a idiot and doing things that you don't know how to do. It is simple. You are a begginer, doing a resolver that is really decent isn't something easy.You need to understand the game and his respective engine, to really know what the hell you are doing. If you plan to use randombruteforce, you should just don't do a resolver and focus on safepoint. You can easily achieve it by +60 and -60 in the player original (non-resolved) animation). After that you see the points that they got in common and give preference to them. Really simple and more useful that this shit that you call "resolver".
k

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
float resolver_yaw = std :: clamp(58, 0, flMaxBodyYaw);
i think i have done something similar.
C++:
if (data->m_extending) {
        float flLeftFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y + 58.f)));
        float flRightFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y - 58.f)));
        return flLeftFireYawDelta > flRightFireYawDelta ? -58.f : 58.f;
}
else
{
        float flLeftFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y + 29.f)));
        float flRightFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y - 29.f)));

return flLeftFireYawDelta > flRightFireYawDelta ? -29.f : 29.f;
}
Is that the right one?

Последнее редактирование:
aspire to inspire
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
i think i have done something similar.
C++:
if (data->m_extending) {
        float flLeftFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y + 58.f)));
        float flRightFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y - 58.f)));
}
else
{
        float flLeftFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y + 29.f)));
        float flRightFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y - 29.f)));

return flLeftFireYawDelta > flRightFireYawDelta ? -29.f : 29.f;
}
Is that the right one?
its pandora resolver... not yours

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
If Standing: + - 120 + - 58
If Moving: Low Velocity: + - 58
High Velocity: + - 28 (I Think)
In Air: + - 15 (I Think)
Done, thanks for your reply!

C++:
    if (g_cl.m_speed < 3.5f) {
        float flLeftFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y + 120.f)));
        float flRightFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y - 120.f)));

return flLeftFireYawDelta > flRightFireYawDelta ? -120.f : 120.f;
    }
    if (g_cl.m_speed > 3.5f && !g_movement.m_slow_motion) {
        float flLeftFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y + 28.f)));
        float flRightFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y - 28.f)));

return flLeftFireYawDelta > flRightFireYawDelta ? -28.f : 28.f;
    }
    if (!record->m_fFlags & FL_ONGROUND) {
        float flLeftFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y + 15.f)));
        float flRightFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y - 15.f)));

return flLeftFireYawDelta > flRightFireYawDelta ? -15.f : 15.f;
    }

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
now im depressed

1596697263459.png

aspire to inspire
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Done, thanks for your reply!

C++:
    if (g_cl.m_speed < 3.5f) {
        float flLeftFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y + 120.f)));
        float flRightFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y - 120.f)));

return flLeftFireYawDelta > flRightFireYawDelta ? -120.f : 120.f;
    }
    if (g_cl.m_speed > 3.5f && !g_movement.m_slow_motion) {
        float flLeftFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y + 28.f)));
        float flRightFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y - 28.f)));

return flLeftFireYawDelta > flRightFireYawDelta ? -28.f : 28.f;
    }
    if (!record->m_fFlags & FL_ONGROUND) {
        float flLeftFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y + 15.f)));
        float flRightFireYawDelta = fabsf(math::NormalizedAngle(flPseudoFireYaw - (record->m_angEyeAngles.y - 15.f)));

return flLeftFireYawDelta > flRightFireYawDelta ? -15.f : 15.f;
    }
max desync angle = 60. why you using 120?
C++:

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
C++:
wooops my bad

When it hit it hit.
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
When it hit it hit.
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
When it hit it hit.
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
C++:
wdym MaxBodydelta = 58

Сверху Снизу