Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
wow you were fast! 5 minutes to get the shonax forum source and put it here?
Hi shonax forum poster here uh hes my friend and we posted this on multiple forums to try to make sure everyone knew this was gonna be a scam before it gained too much traction.

Edit: I might eventually leak the work i did for the original dynamism project too if I dig through my backup hard drive

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
wow you were fast! 5 minutes to get the shonax forum source and put it here?
You should check vacban, info cheats and leak town as well cause i posted there really fast, we need to get this public becasue the project started as a scam, it ended and now a kid wanna start it again as a scam.
This is the only reason why i am posting this, because i have the source for 3 months now

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
You should check vacban, info cheats and leak town as well cause i posted there really fast, we need to get this public becasue the project started as a scam, it ended and now a kid wanna start it again as a scam.
This is the only reason why i am posting this, because i have the source for 3 months now
oke my fault sry

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Hi shonax forum poster here uh hes my friend and we posted this on multiple forums to try to make sure everyone knew this was gonna be a scam before it gained too much traction.

Edit: I might eventually leak the work i did for the original dynamism project too if I dig through my backup hard drive
what was the base for the original dynamism? (before lw, im curious)

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
what was the base for the original dynamism? (before lw, im curious)
it was still legendware just under different staff that actually (seemed) to care I redid half of the ragebot to fix some bugs and the lagcompensation before they said I scammed them to get the money back even though I did the work. It was and still is a shit show no one should buy this. I regret getting involved at all since it turned out to be a massive scam project.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Did a little test with it and its really shit (ragebot wise). Menu and everything else is really cool however this is worse than basic legendware. Still really cool though

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Did a little test with it and its really shit (ragebot wise). Menu and everything else is really cool however this is worse than basic legendware. Still really cool though
Not sure if its still in this version but when I was originally sent source they went as far as to paste in gladiator backtrack and say they rewrote it hoping no one would notice. The ragebot had chunks missing and random numbers everywhere. I don't know what changed from that version to this which should be the last released build but yeah its fucking bad.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
it was still legendware just under different staff that actually (seemed) to care I redid half of the ragebot to fix some bugs and the lagcompensation before they said I scammed them to get the money back even though I did the work. It was and still is a shit show no one should buy this. I regret getting involved at all since it turned out to be a massive scam project.
nigga, it fakelags on dt, who the fuck does that???????????????????????????????? This is way worse than any scam project I had to go through haha

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "Vacbanned88_, post: 2219199, member: 591927"]
nigga, it fakelags on dt, who the fuck does that ???????????????????????????????? This is way worse than any scam project I had to go through haha
[/ QUOTE]

if (FakeLagCondition ())
{
if (g_ctx.globals.exploits) // add this
return;
if (choked <max_choke)
g_ctx.send_packet = false;
else
g_ctx.send_packet = true;
}

but I have not idea how to fix the dt

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
I
[QUOTE = "Vacbanned88_, post: 2219199, member: 591927"]
nigga, it fakelags on dt, who the fuck does that ???????????????????????????????? This is way worse than any scam project I had to go through haha
[/ QUOTE]

if (FakeLagCondition ())
{
if (g_ctx.globals.exploits) // add this
return;
if (choked <max_choke)
g_ctx.send_packet = false;
else
g_ctx.send_packet = true;
}

but I have not idea how to fix the dt
I didn't ask for a fix since I already have one lmao

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
plz fix sourse