Outdated Osiris&Extra

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
useless piece of shit
Read Only
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
useless piece of shit
Read Only
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Последнее редактирование:
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
The sequel of Osiris most of the people don't know about it, but I share it here to get more popular.

The cheat comes with more feature than the stock Osiris like ad block, block bot, legit AA, fake angle &…

The rage bot can handle most of the cheats, but it doesn't come with exploits like double tap & hide shots &…

This cheat is not a paste, it's a fork from the original Osiris. The source code link mentioned on the menu.

Please give reaction if u liked the cheat!
Скрытое содержимое
Скрытое содержимое

Посмотреть вложение 204177Посмотреть вложение 204178Посмотреть вложение 204179
Crash when using jitter+swap anti-aims

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
The sequel of Osiris most of the people don't know about it, but I share it here to get more popular.

The cheat comes with more feature than the stock Osiris like ad block, block bot, legit AA, fake angle &…

The rage bot can handle most of the cheats, but it doesn't come with exploits like double tap & hide shots &…

This cheat is not a paste, it's a fork from the original Osiris. The source code link mentioned on the menu.

Скрытое содержимое
Скрытое содержимое

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

Скрытое содержимое
Скрытое содержимое

I think it looks great

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Нихуя, knife bot Даже есть...Пойду тестить
UPD: Update link pls

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Крашит после смерти или когда сделаю выстрел.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

Скрытое содержимое
Скрытое содержимое

есть вирус?

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху Снизу