Исходник PantsuSDK - A New Useless SDK

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Cool sdk by me & maddie

features:
valve classes
useless shit
updated everyday
includes esp example
cool bunnyhop example
simple menu example

Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

Последнее редактирование:
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Thats so ugly SDK. Too few functions even for release. But in any case - good luck in the development.

And remove ".vs" folder next time, a lot of trash here.

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Looks pretty simple and clear, Thanks for contributing!
But i believe that DirectX rendering with simple imgui menu will be better. If you will implement this and update in future it will be really brilliant :)

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Looks pretty simple and clear, Thanks for contributing!
But i believe that DirectX rendering with simple imgui menu will be better. If you will implement this and update in future it will be really brilliant :)
Too many people use IMGUI In my opinion, I'm eventually gonna do a fully featured paint traverse menu when I'm not being lazy.

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Too many people use IMGUI In my opinion, I'm eventually gonna do a fully featured paint traverse menu when I'm not being lazy.
Yes, ImGUI is very popular. But its not popular just because yes :D ImGUI is easy customizable (because its really good documented), easy to use (you dont need to manual setup positions and locations, for example), and easy to implement (with lot of sources where you can get all what you need), and have an own rendering system (which is dont really eat your fps).
But your own menu is good too. But will it be better then ImGUI?

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Yes, ImGUI is very popular. But its not popular just because yes :D ImGUI is easy customizable (because its really good documented), easy to use (you dont need to manual setup positions and locations, for example), and easy to implement (with lot of sources where you can get all what you need), and have an own rendering system (which is dont really eat your fps).
But your own menu is good too. But will it be better then ImGUI?
I'm not sure if It will be better, but It will be something that I will do and that's all that counts :)

5 ночей на aim_ag_texture2
Эксперт
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
so this is just pantsu-mephistopheles updated with arrow key menu added?
btw no one will use this here, everyone here just uses cheats with a lot of functions already implemented

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Сверху Снизу