Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Theres an updated version on UC with Asphyxia Schema dumper ;) Just need to update offsets. There is still alot wrong with the src but should point u in the right direction
is it part of the aspyxia src opr is it a seperate project, i dont see anything related to dumping in that github

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
c:\buildworker\csgo_rel_win64
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Bro look at the releases on CS2 thread on UC there is a post with Weave SRC it has Schema dumper built into it u just need to update the ofsets for schema system

Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.
stop with this bs, i doubt any of you will ever run it because you would need to reclass new structs/paddings, update createmove and many other things.
schema dumper is the least thing u should think about. glhf

hanzmer
EXCLUSIVE
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
stop with this bs, i doubt any of you will ever run it because you would need to reclass new structs/paddings, update createmove and many other things.
schema dumper is the least thing u should think about. glhf
What do u mean??? I have litterly got most of the cheat working already lol He was talking about how to get schema.txt file and i gave him an option to simply dump schema LOL and told him how to fix it LMFAO

HvH Legend
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Ну вот слили сурсик, теперь вейв опять умер, апдейта нет почти месяц😄

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
i have a version i fixed up to where it tries to load just needs updated signatures no crash just popups for sigs

Сверху Снизу