Вопрос Supremacy 2k18 crash

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Hi I've downloaded this before and just compiled it and now when I tried it crashes on inject. Maybe I need to reinstall my 2k18 build but I just crash and I don't really know why. Does anyone have an fix for this. I've used other supremacy pastes and they're all working fine?

Source used:
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

Best regards.

//found a fix cuz russians don't know shit.

Последнее редактирование:
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
I've tried and still there is nothing wrong with the code. I have an suspicious this happned after I injected Fatality 2k18 crack and that must have done something with my 2k18 build.
lmao i dont think so. Wdym "nothing wrong with the code"? If its crashing then there is. What does debugger show you?

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
lmao i dont think so. Wdym "nothing wrong with the code"? If its crashing then there is. What does debugger show you?
So I downloaded another supremacy paste and built it, also used debugger and got the same thing it's something with the std::clamp can't remember so they look just alike but that one dosn't crash but mine does and mine is straight from supremacy github source.

Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
So I downloaded another supremacy paste and built it, also used debugger and got the same thing it's something with the std::clamp can't remember so they look just alike but that one dosn't crash but mine does and mine is straight from supremacy github source.
Ok well im not a wizard. Can't tell anything till you show me some code

Сверху Снизу