Исходник FemboyHook source leak

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
I WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY HELP REGARDING THIS, THIS IS NOT MY CHEAT NOR MY LEAK, DO NOT ASK ME FOR ANYTHING REGARDING THIS

Credits: nate (ex-femboyhook dev)

The developer will deny any links with the leak when asked for further information so you all should expect this to happen as he asked me to fix something in his cheat from an alt account to my alt account which I never did and here we are
Of course, the FemboyHook people are really hormonal still so they'll try to dox him right after this was posted or threaten him directly afterwards so it doesn't ruin their incredible business

There's not that much backstory to this as I wasn't involved with anyone part of FemboyHook but I got this source sent over to me by nate because he's a horrible developer

Do not buy, use or register to this cheat as the security for their login is easily exploitable and could lead to a huge data breach of their database and everything about their website and such
They were susceptible to an SQL Injection in their loader login backend which would let you login as the first account in the users list of the cheat, this by only doing the following string of text as username and password: "=""or" or also '=''or'
If you were to find their loader backend url (where they send their request to) you could easily dump their database as their fields aren't protected by anything, do whatever you desire with this information
The loader is also C# using a cracked version of VMProtect
From what I know they hired someone else to do their loader backend or such stuff as that which would mean that these are most likely fixed but still, watch out and don't get this horrendous cheat

Again, nothing important to take into account other than going over some points which you can just skip and download the source directly
The cheat's copyright notice in "main.cpp" is fake, the cheat has no branding so you can do whatever you want with this source, distribute, sell, whatever your heart desires
Most of the code is pasted from multiple sources and the code quality is horrible, the source organization is at another level of bad which you will see by yourself after checking the source
Some features are absolutely atrocious regarding optimization as these people lack complete knowledge on how the game/engine works entirely
Some features will also break when you play on higher pings beacuse again, these people lack the knowledge to make a decent cheat
They still haven't matured enough to stop making racist/homophobic/transphobic or bad jokes so expect all of those in the source comments, this has nothing to do with me as I'm not affiliated in any sort of way to the development team
They had some weird include thing going on with their precompiled headers, this is the only change I made to the source code myself, changed the VC++ directories so they include the "core" folder so I could just include the precompiled headers as "#include <pch.h>"

No VT, source only (There were no binaries, if there is, please message me to remove them)
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
pasted asf but ok

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
I WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY HELP REGARDING THIS, THIS IS NOT MY CHEAT NOR MY LEAK, DO NOT ASK ME FOR ANYTHING REGARDING THIS

Credits: nate (ex-femboyhook dev)

The developer will deny any links with the leak when asked for further information so you all should expect this to happen as he asked me to fix something in his cheat from an alt account to my alt account which I never did and here we are
Of course, the FemboyHook people are really hormonal still so they'll try to dox him right after this was posted or threaten him directly afterwards so it doesn't ruin their incredible business

There's not that much backstory to this as I wasn't involved with anyone part of FemboyHook but I got this source sent over to me by nate because he's a horrible developer

Do not buy, use or register to this cheat as the security for their login is easily exploitable and could lead to a huge data breach of their database and everything about their website and such
They were susceptible to an SQL Injection in their loader login backend which would let you login as the first account in the users list of the cheat, this by only doing the following string of text as username and password: "=""or" or also '=''or'
If you were to find their loader backend url (where they send their request to) you could easily dump their database as their fields aren't protected by anything, do whatever you desire with this information
The loader is also C# using a cracked version of VMProtect
From what I know they hired someone else to do their loader backend or such stuff as that which would mean that these are most likely fixed but still, watch out and don't get this horrendous cheat

Again, nothing important to take into account other than going over some points which you can just skip and download the source directly
The cheat's copyright notice in "main.cpp" is fake, the cheat has no branding so you can do whatever you want with this source, distribute, sell, whatever your heart desires
Most of the code is pasted from multiple sources and the code quality is horrible, the source organization is at another level of bad which you will see by yourself after checking the source
Some features are absolutely atrocious regarding optimization as these people lack complete knowledge on how the game/engine works entirely
Some features will also break when you play on higher pings beacuse again, these people lack the knowledge to make a decent cheat
They still haven't matured enough to stop making racist/homophobic/transphobic or bad jokes so expect all of those in the source comments, this has nothing to do with me as I'm not affiliated in any sort of way to the development team
They had some weird include thing going on with their precompiled headers, this is the only change I made to the source code myself, changed the VC++ directories so they include the "core" folder so I could just include the precompiled headers as "#include <pch.h>"

No VT, source only (There were no binaries, if there is, please message me to remove them)
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.
thanks for the source man

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
thanks for sharing their cheat is not good at all